I put this kit together a few months ago and really enjoyed painting this up recently. I made a minor conversion with the roof to make the interior more usable. After assembling the kit I cut the roof section off the walls and added a few strips of balsa inside as support. I haven't detailed the interior, I thought this too difficult on this occasion .I did think of adding a base but decided to give that a miss. The two barrels on the roof are from my own resin casts and make a handy handle to lift the roof off !... I hope you enjoy the pictures, this will go up on my EBAY page in the next few days..