Saturday 28 September 2019

28mm street junk barricades



Over the years I’ve picked up a number of plastic dolls house furniture, mainly to see how the scale work with wargaming terrain, and for the little detail bits that are hard to find


They come in packs like this, at a very reasonable cost..


The scale is good so I was thinking of turning these into some barricades. So i went down a wormhole of creativity and started playing around with some combinations. Coupled with a few barrels, chests and bags from my own designs here’s what I came up with....





The furniture pieces are hollow, so i filled the back of them with a bit of milliput and woodfiller...




The sandbags i made from milliput, then with a bit of glue and some mating of parts here's what i finished with...





After painting they looked like this. The redoubt mini is there for scale purposes...





These will be going up on my Ebay shop very soon...










No comments:

Post a Comment