Sunday 14 June 2020

Fun minis to paint 28mm...

Here are a few sets of miniatures I  really enjoyed painting up recently. They are so different from the usual historical sci-fi or fantasy minis (not that there's anything wrong with those) one might usually paint. They are all from the excellent The Assault Group within their 'Ultra Modern - Western Civilian and Corporate' range. First up is their Goons in President Masks. I used some pictures from the Point Break movie for some inspiration, an enjoyable film back in the 90's starring the late Patrick Swayze, and Keanu Reeves. I hope you enjoy the pictures...


Here is my inspiration picture..






Next up is Rioters in Clown Masks..





And lastly my favourite group of all, Rioters in Anonymous Masks









They will be going up in my Ebay sales very soon



No comments:

Post a Comment